Thursday, April 17, 2008

Coverage - Death Insurance 1


Death insurance or optimistically called Life insurance, should only be used if there are other people economically reliant on you for a living AND should be used only until you're retired.

If I'm not earning an income (but investing and making returns) during my retirement, why would I want to insure my death/life? I can cover my family with my Will and teaching them what to do with the lump sum of $ - like what I'm sharing now with you, ya.

1 comment:

  1. 'If I'm not earning an income (but investing and making returns) during my retirement, why would I want to insure my death/life? I can cover my family with my Will and teaching them what to do with the lump sum of $ - like what I'm sharing now with you, ya.' --- It is very true, totally agree, Lowyat2011.

    ReplyDelete